Welcome To Neurotherapy HealthCare Clinic.
We offers our patient form(s) online so they can be finished it in the comfort of your own home or office.
Mr. Manoj Garg, Founder of the Manoj Garg Neurotherapy Healthcare Clinic, a qualified Neurotherapist, from Mumbai India,
worked with the pioneer Mr. Lajpatrai Mehra as a consultant, lecturer and researcher in the field of Neurotherapy.
Sciatica is nerve pain from irritation of the sciatic nerve.
The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body.
The sciatic nerve begins from nerve roots in the spinal cord in the low back and extends through the buttock area to send nerve endings down the lower limb.
Sciatica pain is typically felt from the low back to behind the thigh and radiating down below the knee.Sciatica most commonly occurs when a herniated disk,
bone spur on the spine or narrowing of the spine (spinal stenosis) compresses part of the nerve. This causes inflammation, pain and often some numbness in the affected leg.
- Lower back pain
- Pain in the rear or leg that is worse when sitting
- Hip pain
- Burning or tingling down the leg
- Weakness, numbness, or difficulty moving the leg or foot
- A constant pain on one side of the rear
- A shooting pain that makes it difficult to stand up.
- Professional medical services
- Dedicated patient care
- Opening hours during weekend.
- Qualified medical equipment
- Experienced specialists.
- Medical Consulting.